Take time out to enjoy..

Take time out to enjoy..
Relax, renew, regain, regrow, reflect

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Meet my husband ...the better 1/2 of me?

 You've heard a lot about what I'm all about.. and what I LIKE best.. MY choice in movies, what I LIKE to wear, what I LIKE to eat.. 

so today I thought I'd share a bit about my man, Francois.

He's the same sweetheart I married 40 years ago.. 
he's got integrity.. style and charm! 

He's standards are high, .. that's what has made me reach new heights! 
He's been amazing support and motivator through every trial, 
and over every mountain, we've climbed together.
He's the rock in my life, and I would be nothing without him!


I salute you Francois.. thank you for being my friend and my husband for these past 40 years.. 
you are the BEST father too.. 
Your daughters admire your strength and wisdom.. 
and share a very special daughter/father bond that is so unique and lovely to witness..
They look up to you for guidance even now.. thank you for always making time for them.. x 
He's happy when he's sailing.. or playing golf..  or windsurfing..
Ok.. so.. his choice of movies.. ?
Hidalgo.. yoseen it?.. I have about 10 times.. he's watched it at least 20!!!

Hidalgo is a 2004 film based on the legend of the American distance rider Frank Hopkins and his mustang Hidalgo, and recounts Hopkins' racing his horse in Arabia in 1891 against Bedouin riding pure-blooded Arabian horses. The movie was written by John Fuscoand directed by Joe Johnston. It stars Viggo MortensenZuleikha Robinson, and Omar Sharif.

His choice of wines?
Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc
Depending on the climate, the flavor can range from aggressively grassy to sweetly tropical. Wine experts have used the phrase "crisp, elegant, and fresh" as a favorable description of Sauvignon Blanc from the Loire Valley and New Zealand.[2][3] Sauvignon Blanc, when slightly chilled, pairs well with fish or cheese, particularly Chèvre. It is also known as one of the few wines that can pair well withsushi
His reading matter
Assegai
Any other Wilbur Smith readers out there?.. he's got the whole library of them!


And in a nutshell.. he's integrity!
his website..
http://theinsideperson.com/

2 comments:

  1. Great post Mom, love it, love you heaps xx I agree with qualities you mentioned about Dad, but will add... what great taste he had in women many years ago to choose such a gentle, caring, beautiful woman to marry ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that comment honey.. such kind words too.. love you the mostest! xx Moi

      Delete